Friday, August 31, 2012

I want to go back



                          I want to go back to the time …

                          When happiness means tofees and biscuits,

                          When victory means finishing my plate first

                          When safety means being in my mother's arms,

                          When father's shoulders were the highest on the earth
                          And touching the roof in his strong arms means high above the sky,

                          When the only things broken were my toys,

                          When goodbyes only meant till tomorrow,

                          When I loved everybody
                          And everybody loved me,

                          I wish I could go back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment